Forums  ›  Just For Fun  ›  Whatever
Help Me...
Quote · 1507 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I am new here and I can't find my thread that I started. Why? How do you read your posts etc. I am just having a hard time finding things on this site.

Quote · 1507 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Welcome.....sorry that your forum post/thread does not appear to be listed.  Please don't give up...We truly want your input.

Do you remember what the topic of your thread was?  Are you sure you saved the thread?  I looked for it and could not find it either, however your request for help is visible so I'm not sure what might have happened.

After entering and saving your Forum post, subscribe to it.  You should then be notified when other respond and it gives you another way to locate your posts.  You should be able (after log in) go to the Community and click on either "My Topics", "Spy", or "Subscribed Topics" to find your threads.

Hope this helps, however, if I can be of more help you are welcome to ask thru the Forums, contact me in the Community members (I'm "Linda),  or anyone can email me directly to ask questions at

Forums Home
Hello Guest! Join | Login

Did You Know?

Modern horse breeds developed in response to a need for "form to function", the necessity to develop certain physical characteristics in order to perform a certain type of work... More...

The Gypsy Cob was originally bred to be a wagon horse and pulled wagons or caravans known as Vardos; a type of covered wagon that people lived in... More...

Archaeological evidence indicates that the Arabian horse bloodline dates back 4,500 years. Throughout history, Arabian horses spread around the world by both war and trade.... More...

That the term "Sporthorse" is a term used to describe a type of horse rather than any particular breed... More...