How do I change my password?
Quote · 1881 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I have forgotten my password and got sent one to allow me to log it - I want to change this random jumble of letters that I've been randomly given by the site to something I can actually remember.

I've looked all over and can't find the link to change my password. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Quote · 1875 days ago · 0 people like this ·

To change your password:  Log in to your account, go to the Community and click on Edit Profile.  Change your password (you will be asked to enter it twice), then at the bottom of the page click SAVE. 

Hope this helps. 

Forums Home
Hello Guest! Join | Login

Did You Know?

Modern horse breeds developed in response to a need for "form to function", the necessity to develop certain physical characteristics in order to perform a certain type of work... More...

The Gypsy Cob was originally bred to be a wagon horse and pulled wagons or caravans known as Vardos; a type of covered wagon that people lived in... More...

Archaeological evidence indicates that the Arabian horse bloodline dates back 4,500 years. Throughout history, Arabian horses spread around the world by both war and trade.... More...

That the term "Sporthorse" is a term used to describe a type of horse rather than any particular breed... More...