Miniature Horses and Shetland Ponies
Quote · 1262 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Just curious if there are many miniature horse or Shetland pony owners on this site.... It seems very nicely done and well organized. We have been in the industry for over 35 years and enjoy sharing our experience and knowledge. We offer seminars, camps, one on one lessons, auctions, events all here at the farm to help people learn about management, breeding, foaling, showing and genetics.  We are also looking for a trainer/handler with horse experience to add to our facility. Preferably one with Arabian/Morgan/Hackney background that can drive, ride, train and give lessons. If you know of anyone - please forward our web address and contact info. Thanks!

Quote · 1256 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Good Morning:

I'm Linda, one of the owners of the website.  Personally I own Missouri Fox Trotters, however, I'm a big fan of the mini's and Shetlands and "Buckeroo" is a beauty!  We do have lots of members who love the smaller breeds.  Feel free to make friends, share ideas, photos, videos, start a group or write a blog.  Have fun and enjoy the site.

Here are just a few nicknames of our mini lovers:

BrandiF, willowroc, tenderheartsranch, Elijah, ohiowoodlandacres, chynarose, and from South Africa is roots_n_wings (they have shared lots of photos . Here's a link to their photo page:

There are lots more mini lovers, you can find out more about who they are by viewing peoples profiles and making friends. Another good way to find mini fans is to flip thru the photo section.

Also feel free to share your services, camp info, events in Classifieds. You can select from free photo or premium ads.

Have any questions, just let me know.............Linda

Forums Home
Hello Guest! Join | Login

Did You Know?

Modern horse breeds developed in response to a need for "form to function", the necessity to develop certain physical characteristics in order to perform a certain type of work... More...

The Gypsy Cob was originally bred to be a wagon horse and pulled wagons or caravans known as Vardos; a type of covered wagon that people lived in... More...

Archaeological evidence indicates that the Arabian horse bloodline dates back 4,500 years. Throughout history, Arabian horses spread around the world by both war and trade.... More...

That the term "Sporthorse" is a term used to describe a type of horse rather than any particular breed... More...