Need Website Ideas

Quote · 2040 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi----I have a horse/stallion marketing promo website. Of course I'm trying to grow my business but at the same time I am seeing an awful lot of horse business owners that are loosing their businesses and dreams because of this horrible economy. And of course a lot of loving, wonderful horses are being displaced too.  I am thinking of adding horse-business resources to my site such as how-to articles, business development articles and links to other horse business resource sites. Can anyone think of any other type of resources that might be helpful to horse folks that might be helpful? Regarding my own business, I am trying to offer my products and services at a very reasonable price, I do some pro-bono work and when I create stallion flyers, I also include listing that stallion in at least 8 free-stallion listing websites (I use the flyer I create as the stallion photo). Any business development and business resource suggestions would really be helpful. Thank You.

Quote · 2028 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi Dreamcatcher (cool name). What exactly is a "horse/stallion marketing promo website"?? I'm the owner of WikiHorseWorld.com and to a large degree we have the same dilemma. Our (very expensive) solution right now is to offer a wide variety of horse related products and services completely free of charge.  We're hoping that by offering struggling horse business owners a venue where they can communicate, interact, advertise, and research without charge that we can help them get back on their feet until this economy and more specifically the horse market improves. Please feel free to use our free horse website directory, horse classifieds, horse community (equine social network), and wiki horse articles to offer/promote additional horse related resources to struggling horse owners and equine entrepreneurs.

Regarding WikiHorseWorld.com, our strategy has been and will continue to be developing a website that's "Anything & Everything Horses" and offers just about anything any horse enthusiast could ever want or need. The upside is that we very arguably have developed the best horse website on the planet and are well on our way towards becoming the Google of horse websites. The downside is that it costs *A Lot* of money and time to develop a site like this especially when everything is free. So in a way, I guess our strategy is to raise the bar so high on what a horse website can be or should be that few if any other horse websites will be able to compete. I know first hand that the economy and in particular the horse marketplace are improving and will continue to do so, and when it does, I'm betting that WikiHorseWorld will be on top.  Good luck with your site.......all the best.........don

Forums Home
Hello Guest! Join | Login

Did You Know?

Modern horse breeds developed in response to a need for "form to function", the necessity to develop certain physical characteristics in order to perform a certain type of work... More...

The Gypsy Cob was originally bred to be a wagon horse and pulled wagons or caravans known as Vardos; a type of covered wagon that people lived in... More...

Archaeological evidence indicates that the Arabian horse bloodline dates back 4,500 years. Throughout history, Arabian horses spread around the world by both war and trade.... More...

That the term "Sporthorse" is a term used to describe a type of horse rather than any particular breed... More...