Pretty Polos

Quote · 1050 days ago · 1 people like this ·

I am making and selling polo wraps. you can check out my website or facebook page. a bunch of pretty and unique polo wraps!

facebook.com/prettypolosbyjessie

minnemanjess.wix.com/prettypolosbyjessie

Well hi there! My name is Jessie Minneman. I am 17 years old, and I am a high school senior. I plan to attend Purdue University after i graduate high school and study animal sciences. After I gradute with my Pre-Veterinary Medicine, I plan to transfer to Texas A&M university to study and become an Equine Sports Medicine Veterinarian. Horses are a passion of mine and have been ever since I was born. I have been showing horses since I was about 5 years old. I was basically born in the saddle. Pictured is my two show horses I have now. Gracie is on the left, and Kobe is on the right. They are both very special to me and I wouldnt trade them for the world. I show in the AQHA, and Im a memeber of the Indiana quarter horse youth association. I show all around the states and compete with the best of the best. In 2013, Kobe and I traveled to the All American Quarter Horse Congress where we were Congress Finialist in the Hunt Seat Equitation 15-18. It was a dream come true. We finished top 20 out of 165 horses. Other than showing horses though, I do have another job. I work at the Laughery Valley Veterinary Hospital where I am a Veterinary Assistant. I love working with animals, and the people as well. Working at a vet clinic is one of the best ways to be ready for a field like I want to go into. Besides working and showing horses, I like to hangout with my friends, read, and I love the outdoors. Thanks for reading, and I hope you find some pretty polos. :)

Quote · 1037 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Thanks for sharing.  Best of luck........Linda

Forums Home
Hello Guest! Join | Login

Did You Know?

Modern horse breeds developed in response to a need for "form to function", the necessity to develop certain physical characteristics in order to perform a certain type of work... More...

The Gypsy Cob was originally bred to be a wagon horse and pulled wagons or caravans known as Vardos; a type of covered wagon that people lived in... More...

Archaeological evidence indicates that the Arabian horse bloodline dates back 4,500 years. Throughout history, Arabian horses spread around the world by both war and trade.... More...

That the term "Sporthorse" is a term used to describe a type of horse rather than any particular breed... More...