Searching a Hanoverian's Life Number

Quote · 1948 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hello everyone,

I'm new to WikiHorseWorld, and I'm hoping to find some information. I'm trying to search the lineage of a horse. He belongs to a friend of mine, and I've been trying for weeks, in vain, to find the name's of his sire and dam. He is a purebred Hanoverian, so he has a three-digit life number branded onto his neck, and he has the standard "H" brand carried by the breed. I do not know which country he was born in, but I have contacted the Hanoverian society's in Australia, Germany, and the USA; I am waiting for their replys. If anyone has a way for me to search for his genetic information, or can help to point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it. Also, if anyone thinks that can get this information for me, I'd be happy to provide the horses name, life number, and any other information I have that they might need. I don't need a copy of his pedigree or any papers, I'd just really like to suprise my friend with the names of his sire and dam, which at this point are entirely unknown.

Thanks for all your time,

MustangFilly77

Forums Home
Hello Guest! Join | Login

Did You Know?

Modern horse breeds developed in response to a need for "form to function", the necessity to develop certain physical characteristics in order to perform a certain type of work... More...

The Gypsy Cob was originally bred to be a wagon horse and pulled wagons or caravans known as Vardos; a type of covered wagon that people lived in... More...

Archaeological evidence indicates that the Arabian horse bloodline dates back 4,500 years. Throughout history, Arabian horses spread around the world by both war and trade.... More...

That the term "Sporthorse" is a term used to describe a type of horse rather than any particular breed... More...