Warning to Members, possible scam buyer mattj56

Quote · 1937 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I am Linda, one of the owners of WikiHorseWorld.com.  We have just been alerted to a possible fraudulent buyer who's user name is mattj56.  He has sent a check to one of our members in an amount well over the asking price.  This is a common scam. We have blocked this user until we can verify their authenticity.   Please do not send any money to this buyer.  We sincerely apologize that this has occurred...............Sincerely, Linda

Quote · 1936 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Message body

This was the one e-mail that was a tip off.. Please be aware that when a buyer asks for you to transfer to a third party it is usually a scam. Notice the bank is in Ukraine!

Hi
How are you doing today and i just want you to know that the payment will get to you any moment from you and i just want you to get set for the pick up date and time because i want the shipper's to come for the pick up asap..So the shipper's want their funds to be transfer into their account which i will listed below for you..So as soon as you have gotten the payment here is where the shipper's want their funds to be transfer to.

BENEFICIARY NAME: Shirley Johnson
ACCOUNT NOS:
BANK OF BENEFICIARY: PRIVAT BANK
DNIPROPETROVSK UKRAINE
SWIFT CODE: PBANUA2X
INTERMEDIARY BANK:
JP MORGAN CHASE BANK CHASE METROTECH CENTER 7TH FLOOR BROOKLYN NY 11245 USA
SWIFT CODE: CHASUS33
CORRESPONDENT ACCOUNT: 

get back to me with the transfer confirmation slip below is the account name and details:I will be looking forward to read from you soonest you have get the money transfer ....Please how is our doing now hope the condition is good and

Thanks.

Forums Home
Hello Guest! Join | Login

Did You Know?

Modern horse breeds developed in response to a need for "form to function", the necessity to develop certain physical characteristics in order to perform a certain type of work... More...

The Gypsy Cob was originally bred to be a wagon horse and pulled wagons or caravans known as Vardos; a type of covered wagon that people lived in... More...

Archaeological evidence indicates that the Arabian horse bloodline dates back 4,500 years. Throughout history, Arabian horses spread around the world by both war and trade.... More...

That the term "Sporthorse" is a term used to describe a type of horse rather than any particular breed... More...