Warning to members - possible scam buyer inquiry

Quote · 1958 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi Everyone...I am Linda, one of the owners of WikiHorseWorld.  It has come to our attention that one member has been sending the identical inquiry regarding Classified ad sales to multiple sellers, which we feel is an unusual behavior for a truly interested buyer.  So, if you have received contact from this individual, please proceed with caution.  This person has been temporarily blocked from further contact with our members until we have a chance to verify his legitimacy.

User name:  allan09

Text inquiry being sent is:

Hello, I came across your ad and I'll like to know the following questions regarding the ad. Q#1.How old is the horse, what is its date of birth? Q#2.What is the Height and weight. Q#3.Owners name/asking price/phone number. Q#4.How many people previously owned this horse? Q#5.Why is s/he selling the horse? Q#6.What is this horse's illness and injury history? Q#7.Do you accept a (PayPal)as a mode of payment. I'll like to have the response to these question in your earliest convenience....Hope to hear from you soon. Have a nice day. Allan Wyman.

If you have any additional information to share to the benefit of all members please let me know.

Thank you,

Linda

Quote · 1958 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Yes Linda i recieved one today from this allen person plz let me know if its lajit or not thought it seemed funny...

Forums Home
Hello Guest! Join | Login

Did You Know?

Modern horse breeds developed in response to a need for "form to function", the necessity to develop certain physical characteristics in order to perform a certain type of work... More...

The Gypsy Cob was originally bred to be a wagon horse and pulled wagons or caravans known as Vardos; a type of covered wagon that people lived in... More...

Archaeological evidence indicates that the Arabian horse bloodline dates back 4,500 years. Throughout history, Arabian horses spread around the world by both war and trade.... More...

That the term "Sporthorse" is a term used to describe a type of horse rather than any particular breed... More...