WikiHorseWorld Tack Shop
NOVICA .925 Yellow Gold Plated Silver Brooch 'Pegasus'
- List Price:
- Buy New: $49.99
- as of 10/24/2016 23:58 CDT details
- You Save: $40.96 (45%)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):0.9 x 0.9 x 0
- Promotion:Save 20% with this coupon. Enter code 3D3ETSLH at checkout. Terms and Conditions
- An original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Includes an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- NOVICA works with Giuliana Valz-Gen to craft this item.
- Includes an original NOVICA jewelry pouch to keep for yourself or give as a gift.
- A keepsake treasure designed to be loved for years to come.
About this item: Shaped of silver filigree, Pegasus flies through the heavens. The winged horse of legend comes to life in a brooch of mythic beauty. Giuliana Valz-Gen bathes the creature in 21k gold. .925 Sterling silver
About our Artist: Peru's Giuliana Valz-Gen says, 'As a child, I loved creating my own jewelry to wear at parties, or to give as gifts to friends. My designs speak of tradition yet are modern, and they feature the harmony between metal, pearls and gemstones. I'd like to show the world the hand-crafted filigree styles developed in Peru over the centuries. I have researched the theme at length and my findings have led me to experiment with many great materials. Andean opal is my favorite.'...