Ann Hyland is a writer and historian. A native of Britain, she specialises in equestrianism and the development of horses and horse care, especially for use in warfare. She is also a consultant for the Oxford English Dictionary.
- Beginner's Guide to Western Riding (1971)
- Foal to Five Years (1980)
- The Endurance Horse (1988)
- Riding Long Distance (1988)
- Equus: The Horse in the Roman World (1990)
- The Appaloosa (1990)
- Training the Roman Cavalry' (1993)
- The Medieval Warhorse: From Byzantium to the Crusades (1994)
- The Warhorse: 1250-1600 (1998)
- The Horse in the Middle Ages (1999)
- The Quarter Horse (1999)
- The Horse in the Ancient World (2003)
- Staff. "About Ann Hyland". Greenwood Publishing. http://www.greenwood.com/catalog/author/H/Ann_-_Hyland_4986.aspx. Retrieved 25 January 2010.
- Staff. "Consultants, advisers, and contributors". Oxford English Dictionary. http://www.oed.com/about/advisers.html. Retrieved 25 January 2010.
- World Cat. "Books by Ann Hyland". World Cat. http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=au%3Aann+hyland&dblist=638&fq=ap%3A%22hyland%2C+ann%22+%3E+dt%3Abks&qt=facet_dt%3A. Retrieved 25 January 2010.
|30px||This article about a British historian or genealogist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|