Ashburton Park is a park located in Woodside, in the London Borough of Croydon, and takes its name from nearby Ashburton. The park is located next to Woodside tram stop, where Tramlink routes 1 and 2 service the park. It is on the junction of Lower Addiscombe Road and Spring Lane. The park covers an area of 18½ acres (7.49 hectares). The park includes a village green and a café.
- ↑ "Asburton Park". Croydon Online. http://www.croydononline.org/history/places/parks_and_open_spaces/ashburtonpark.asp. Retrieved 2009-08-27.
- List of Parks and Open Spaces in Croydon
- Woodside Green
- Ashburton Learning Village
- Brickfields Meadow
- South Norwood Country Park
- South Norwood Recreation Ground
- South Norwood Lake and Grounds
- South Norwood