|Sister project||Look up ass in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ass may refer to:
- From the above, slang for "stupid person"
- American English informal term for buttocks (and other derived meanings)
- Arse British English spelling of the informal term for buttocks.
- Æsir, the Old Norse for "deity"
- Ass (album), by Badfinger
ASS may stand for:
- ASS (car), a French car made from 1919 to 1920
- ASS (gene), a human gene that encodes for the enzyme argininosuccinate synthetase
- Acta Sanctae Sedis, a former Roman monthly publication and gazette of the Holy See
- Advanced SubStation Alpha, a subtitles editor in computing
- American Sociological Society, the founding name for the American Sociological Association
- Angle-Side-Side, a faulty proof in mathematics: see Congruence (geometry)#Congruence of triangles
- All-Star Superman, a comic book
- AS (disambiguation)
- Asshole (disambiguation)
- Asso, a town and commune in Lombardy, Italy
- Gluteus maximus muscle
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.