I'll Get Along
I'll Get Along (foaled 1992 in Kentucky) is a Thoroughbred Filly racehorse by Champion Sprinter Smile and out of the stakes winning Foolish Pleasure mare Don't Worry Bout Me, tracing tail female to the mother of all blue hens, La Troienne. She was selected and purchased for Roy and Patricia Chapman by trainer Bob Camac for $40,000 at the 1993 Keeneland September yearling sale.
Trained by Camac, I'll Get along was a stakes winner of $276,969, but is best known as a broodmare through her mating to Elusive Quality that produced Smarty Jones, the 2004 Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes winner who was voted American Champion Three-Year-Old Male Horse honors.
- Be Happy My Love (PA), 1999 filly by Formal Gold;
- Smarty Jones (PA), 2001 colt by Elusive Quality;
- Sippin' Bourbon (FL), 2003 colt by Hennessy - shipped to Australia;
- Speedy Jones (FL), 2004 colt by Orientate;
- Elusive Moment (KY), 2005 filly by Elusive Quality;
- Maytide (IRE), 2006 colt by Sadler's Wells;
- Attractive (IRE), 2007 filly by Sadler's Wells;
- Unnamed (KY), 2008 filly by Holy Roman Emperor;
- Unnamed (KY), 2009 filly by Smart Strike;
- Booked to Henry The Navigator for 2009