| Jane Gregory|
|Competitor for 22x20px United Kingdom|
Jane Gregory, née Jane Bredin, born in England on 30 June 1959, is an international equestrian. She first rode for her country in 1994, competing in the World Equestrian Games of that year, and competed for Great Britain in Dressage at the Atlanta and Beijing Olympic Games.
Gregory comes from a non-equestrian family. At the age of seven she started to learn to ride, going weekly to a riding centre near her home in Cornwall. Her first horse was called Connemara, and was bought for her by her godmother for £175. She joined the North Cornwall Pony Club, winning the junior section of club's championships in 1976.
Her International career started in 1994. In that year she competed in the World Equestrian Games . She rode at the Atlanta Olympics 1996 with her horse Cupido. for several years after this she did not compete internationally due to horse injuries. by 2001 she was first in the small tour rankings. She made a full comeback in 2006  when she won grand prix and grand prix special with he horse Lucky Star at Munich CDI in May, then she won the grand prix freestyle at the Mariakalnok CDI. Her current coach is Ulla Salzgeber. She is Competing in Dressage for Team GB at the Beijing Olympics, she said "I am in a state of shock," upon finding out that she was selected. She is a member of the GB dressage team along with Laura Bechtolsheimer and Emma Hindle.
|Atlanta Olympics Summer 1996||37||Equestrianism||Mixed Dressage, Individual||Great Britain||42|
|Atlanta Olympics Summer 1996||37||Equestrianism||Mixed Dressage, Team||Great Britain||8|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 "Athlete Profile". www.olympics.org.uk. http://www.olympics.org.uk/beijing2008/AthleteProfile.aspx?id=6743. Retrieved 2008-08-09.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "An all-girl British dressage team is off to Hong Kong". www.horseandhound.co.uk. http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/news/article.php?aid=262269. Retrieved 2008-08-09.
- ↑ "Gregory in Olympic dressage team". news.bbc.co.uk. 2008-06-26. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/olympics/equestrian/7475451.stm. Retrieved 2008-08-09.
- ↑ "Team GB for Beijing". news.bbc.co.uk. 2008-07-21. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/olympics/team_gb/7094118.stm#equestrian. Retrieved 2008-08-09.
- ↑ Jane Gregory biography at olympics.org.uk website
- ↑ "</tt>Jane Bredin<tt>". </tt><tt>www.sports-reference.com</tt><tt>. http://www.sports-reference.com/olympics/athletes/br/jane-bredin-1.html. Retrieved 2008-08-09.
|25px||This biographical article relating to a United Kingdom sportsperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|