Linda Kohanov is an author, speaker, riding instructor, and horse trainer. Kohanov is best known in the field called "equine facilitated psychotherapy" (closely related to therapeutic horseback riding), and as the author of two books, The Tao of Equus: A Woman's Journey of Healing and Transformation through the Way of the Horse (2001) and Riding between the Worlds: Expanding Our Potential through the Way of the Horse (2003). Since 1997, she is the founder and director of Epona Equestrian Services, a collective of riding instructors and counselors for equine-facilitated psychotherapy sessions, located in Tucson, Arizona, U.S. Kohanov also worked as a radio producer and announcer, and as a music critic and print journalist. She is married to ambient composer and musician Steve Roach (and provided vocals on some of his recordings, such as the 1996 album The Magnificent Void).
- 2001: The Tao of Equus: A Woman's Journey of Healing and Transformation through the Way of the Horse. Novato, CA: New World Library. ISBN 978-1577311829
- 2003: Riding between the Worlds: Expanding Our Potential through the Way of the Horse. Novato, CA: New World Library. ISBN 978-1577314165
- Kohanov, Linda. "Linda Kohanov" (company's profile), Epona Equestrian Services
- Kohanov, Linda. "Linda Kohanov" (publisher's profile), New World Library
- Kohanov, Linda. "Linda Kohanov" (reviewer's profile), Allmusic