Ljubljana Hippodrome () or Stožice Hippodrome (), a horse racecourse stadium in the capital of Slovenia, is the main sport venue of this kind in the country. It is only 3 kilometres north from the center of Ljubljana. It was built in 1957. It is the seat of 'Horse Club Ljubljana'.
- In 1996, Pope John Paul II had Mass in front of 150,000 people, which is the biggest crowd in Slovenia ever.
- In 1997, Michael Jackson was scheduled to have a History World Tour concert, but it was cancelled, because only 3,000 tickets were sold.
- In 2009, The Killers performed in the Hippodrome in front of 30,000 people, as a part of their Day & Age Tour.
- In 2009, Madonna was scheduled to have a Sticky & Sweet Tour concert, but it was cancelled. According to Slovenian media only 7,000 out of 63,000 tickets were sold.
- http://www.hipodrom-lj.si/index.php?klik=-oklubu (Slovenian)
|41px||This article about a horse racing venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|