|This biography of a living person does not cite any references or sources. Please help by adding reliable sources. Contentious material about living people that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately. (August 2009)|
Makoto Kaneko (金子真人 Kaneko Makoto, born March 15, 1945, from Tokyo) is the President, CEO and Representative Director of Zuken Inc., a public listed multinational corporation in the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Makoto Kaneko is better known as a prominent horse owner in Japan. He is the owner of Deep Impact, one of the most famous racehorses in Japanese history.
Makoto Kaneko's famous racehorses
- Black Hawk
- He has 4 course records. Because of his strength, He was called "White Secretariat".
- To the Victory
- She won the Queen Elizabeth II Commemorative Cup (Elizabeth Jouou Hai) and challenged the Dubai World Cup twice. Her younger brother Silent Deal is also Makoto's horse.
- He was traded to Godolphin Racing.
- King Kamehameha
- He won the Tokyo Yushun (Japanese Derby) for the first time as Makoto's horse.
- He was also one of the strongest dirt-horses in Japan. He won 4 GI dirt-races.
- He achieved the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Racing won 7 GI races, and challenged the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe held in 2006.
- New Beginning
- He is a younger brother of Deep Impact.
- White Bessel
- He was the first white horse in Japan Racing Association history to win a race. His father is Kurofune and mother is Shirayukihime who is also a white horse.
|25px||This Japanese business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|