Prix Allez France
|Group 3 race|
|Prix Allez France|
|Race type||Flat / Thoroughbred|
|Distance||2,000 metres (1¼ miles)|
|Qualification||Four-years-old and up|
fillies & mares
excluding Group 1 winners *
1 kg if not Group placed *
3 kg for Group 2 winners *
2 kg for Group 3 winners *
* since January 1 last year
1st: 50%, 2nd: 20%, 3rd: 15%
4th: 10%, 5th: 5%
The Prix Allez France is a Group 3 flat horse race in France which is open to thoroughbred fillies and mares aged four years or older. It is run at Chantilly over a distance of 2,000 metres (about 1¼ miles), and it is scheduled to take place each year in late April or early May.
The event is named in honour of Allez France, a successful mare trained at Chantilly during the 1970s, whose victories included the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe in 1974. It is one of several races for older fillies which were introduced across Europe in 2004. These were designed as an incentive to keep more of their gender from being exported or prematurely retired to stud. Other similar events created at this time include the Windsor Forest Stakes and the Ridgewood Pearl Stakes.
- no jockey has won this race more than once
Leading trainer (2 wins):
- Alain de Royer-Dupré – Pride (2004), Shemima (2009)
- no owner has won this race more than once
|2004||Pride||4||Davy Bonilla||Alain de Royer-Dupré||NP Bloodstock Ltd||2:06.9|
|2005||Elopa||4||Andrasch Starke||Andreas Schütz||Stall Gamshof||2:01.6|
|2006||Paita||4||Olivier Peslier||Elie Lellouche||Teruya Yoshida||2:04.8|
|2007||Macleya||5||Stéphane Pasquier||André Fabre||Richard C. Thompson||2:01.6|
|2008||Fair Breeze||5||Andreas Helfenbein||Mario Hofer||Stall Margarethe||2:09.0|
|2009||Shemima||4||Christophe Soumillon||Alain de Royer-Dupré||HH Aga Khan IV||2:06.2|
- france-galop.com – A Brief History: Prix Allez France.
- galop.courses-france.com – Prix Allez France – Palmarès depuis 2004.
- horseracingintfed.com – International Federation of Horseracing Authorities – Prix Allez France (2009).
- pedigreequery.com – Prix Allez France – Chantilly.