The Ranvet Stakes is a 2000 metre weight-for-age Thoroughbred horse race for three year olds and over, run at Rosehill Gardens Racecourse in Sydney Australia, early in March each year. Total prizemoney is AUD$400,000.
- Until 1987 was known as the Rawson Stakes.
- 1988 to 1991 known as the Segenhoe Stakes.
- 1903 to 1962 held over 9 furlongs (approx 1800 metres).
- 1963 to 1972 held over 7 furlongs and 110 yards (approx 1500 metres).
- 1973 to 1978 held over 1750 metres.
- 1979 to 2007 held over 2000 metres.
- 2008 held at Canterbury Racecourse over 1900 metres.
- 1903 to 1979 was a Principal race.
- 1980 onwards was a Group 1 race.