|Sister project||Look up reel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A reel is an object around which lengths of another material are wound for storage.
Reel may also refer to:
- Reel (dance), a type of dance and its accompanying music
- Reel (horse), a Thoroughbred racehorse and prolific broodmare
- Reel (album), an album by the German artist P·A·L
- Reel (people), an ethnic group of Sudan
- Reel Corporation, an Australian film distributor
- Reel, Inc., a defunct online retailer that was later acquired by Hollywood Video
- Fishing reel, a device used on a fishing rod to wind the fishing line up
- Reel, one of the rotating bands that form the main feature of a slot machine
- Reel, a complex bird vocalization consisting of several short elements, called phrases, which are repeated regularly. It is a territorial song when used by fairy-wrens of the family Maluridae.
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.