A son of Double Century from the Forex mare Stylish he was foaled in 1986 and was trained by a number of trainers throughout his career including Bart Cummings for a short time.
Known for his bold, front-running style he won quality races like the 1989 AJC Spring Champion Stakes, VRC Victoria Derby and the 1991 AJC Queen Elizabeth Stakes. As a 3-year old he also ran a close second to Almaarad in the 1989 MVRC W.S. Cox Plate.
Retired to stud, he only had moderate success with his best performer being Buster Jones winner of the 1999 VATC Sandown Stakes.
He died in 2003 following a spider bite.
58 starts - 11 wins, 8 seconds, 7 third
Stylish Century won the following major races:
- 1989 AJC Spring Champion Stakes – (2000m)
- 1989 VRC Victoria Derby – (2400m)
- 1990 VATC Caulfield Autumn Classic – (1800m)
- 1991 AJC Queen Elizabeth Stakes – (2000m)
- 1991 VATC Sandown Cup – (2400m)
- Millionaire Racehorses in Australia